Re: [Epic] Picture

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 22:28:51 +0000

One fine day in the middle of the night, Steve Sheldon spoke:

>>Could you chaps check out
>>http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen/battle.jpg
>>and let me know what you think? Ta.
>>
>There is a slight scale problem. The Gothic and Ironclad battleships are
>HUGE, There was a troop transporter used for boarding crippled ships
>that was about half the size of a gothic, and it carried several
>battallions (~10,000 IG).

Perspective... the Thunderbolts are nearest, the marauders slighly
further away, and so on. But point taken, I beleive the Emperor-Class
ones are 5 miles long or so... no need to bombard planets, just ram
them...

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 colen_at_..., UIN 2149443 ('Morgan')      X