[Epic] Necrons

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 07:20:59 +0800

At 18:36 28/01/98 +0000, you wrote:

>How, exactly? All those S6 close combat weapons won't be worth a damn,
>and the mad venom cannons, etc. won't work properly if the Scarabs get
>near them (the weapons operate with bio-electric fields, or some such,
>which is interfered with as normal).

I think this is getting silly. If they stop the bio-electric fields as well
you could go further and say - oh look your bodily functions have ceased
functioning.

I wish they would bring out squats for Epic40k and WH40k first (official
lists). My wife is a squat player and won't even touch anything else.

Erax