Re: [Epic] Necrons

From: Michael P. Lepisto <thagor_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 18:12:17 -0800

At 02:08 PM 1/29/98 +1300, you wrote:
>At 06:28 PM 1/28/98 -0600, Michael & Catherine wrote:
>> I wish they would bring out squats for Epic40k and WH40k first (official
>> lists). My wife is a squat player and won't even touch anything else.
>
>Hear hear. Although there are unofficial lists and rules available I think
>GW has a moral obligation to those of us who have bought their Squat
>figures to provide officially recognised rules and lists.
>
>It is infuriating when just last week the staff at my local GW shop tried
>to give me an involved (and bloody stupid) rationale for no Squats which in
>brief went like this:
>
>Squats are a dying race and they would be unable to field a battle force
>large enough to warrant a game.

I also would have muched preferred the Squats to return than these goofy
looking Necrons. Now that we all have seen what was made during the "Dark
Age of Technology", or whatever it was called, how about bringing back the
Squats and while they're at it how about some of the old generic grey IG?
Just some random thoughts.
                                                   -Mike