Re: [Epic] Epic Chaos Release

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 00:33:10 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
To: space-marine_at_... <space-marine@...>
Date: 28 January 1998 20:29
Subject: Re: [Epic] Epic Chaos Release

>Sauron1 writes; Kevin;
>
> Count me in on that! there is a pile of stuff I want to order from GW
>re-casters mail-order.
>

>sauron1_at_...

I haven't really been following this thread, but if no-one else has offered,
I'll be quite happy to help our American cousins. If a sufficiently big
order comes out of this, I MAY be able to get a little discount. We
sometimes have a good relationship with our GW stores over here and they can
get most of the discontinued stuff. Someone send me a private E-mail and we
can work out details & stuff.