Re: [Epic] Squats-a dying race ?

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 07:49:51 -0500

Sauron1 writes;Members:

     Gw in the 80's developed a game that became Space Marine. After that
isn,t what we do with whichever version of Space Marine our business?

    Use what you and your regular opponents agree on and forget GW. Every
Wargame association I have heard about has "house" rules,"tournament" rules
and "our way"Even GW has tournament rules to get rid of those Cheese set-ups
the 40k list gets into once and a while. If you travel to a different club,
or play at a convention, the first thing they hand out is a copy of the
"local rules variations" no mater what game you play.

that old wargamer sauron1