Re: [Epic] other minis

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 10:20:44 -0500

Kelley, Kevin J., JCS wrote:

> Axis & allies wont work too well. Cant use the ships, the A/c are too
> small and the inf too big (1/72 scale). Tanks are a little on the
> small side as well. AA guns could be used maybe as IG support weapons,
> scale wise.

        I'd say the aircraft is perfect for E40k, since scale hardly
matter for a unit that spends about 3 seconds on board. Heck, you
could use pennies for Tbolts and nickels for Marauders if you wanted,
but using the A&A pieces makes it look decent.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"My mind is going... I can feel it." - 2001