Re: [Epic] Cheddar & Edam

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 07:55:24 +0930

Still on the cheese subject but a little off track. One thing that bugs me
in a way is the strategy rating for Imperial.
Marines get 5. Impy Gaurd and Titan Legions get 2. Mix in marines and this
jumps to 4 (a loss of only 1 to marines an increase in 2 to gaurd) I have
seen and read about 2500 pt armys that contain 1 small detachment of marine
bikes to get 4 Strategy. Talking to Chris (who is not guilty of this cheesy
practice) about this we have discussed it and suggested the following.
All marine army = 5
All Imperial Gaurd/Titan = 2
Mixed (over 50% Marine) = 4
Mixed (over 50% IG/Titans) = 3