Re: [Epic] EPIC40k Rumor (Control)

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 12:15:03 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 13-Feb-97 Re: [Epic] EPIC40k Rumor (C.. by Paul
Tobia_at_...
> There isn't a TL army listing unto itself, but the IG is capable of
> becoming fully mechanized with chimeras. So who's to say that your
> supporting tanks and infantry (created using the IG army lists) isn't part
> of a Titan Legion force?

What supporting tanks & infantry? In TL, the battlegroups allowed for a
pure-Titan force; that's what I was building. I do *not* want to paint
up more infantry, particularly not guard. (No offense to the IG
players, but the army waiting on the far-off sidelines is Marines, and I
just don't want to buy more plastic if I can avoid it.)

I guess the question would be better asked as, can there be a pure-Titan
force, and will it still be effective? (And no, I wan't relying on
one-shots or any such thing.)

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...