Re: [Epic] EPIC40k Rumor (Control)

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 11:06:00 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 13 Feb 1997, Aaron P Teske wrote:

> Yeah, I know. Squats have been my main army for quite a while. I've
> picked up a household+ of each type of Knight as well, for fun, though
> they're not painted yet. Finally, my third army, a Titan Legion, no one
> seems to know what's going to happen to. (Ie, can I still field them as
> a force unto themselves?)

Rumor Control here...

There isn't a TL army listing unto itself, but the IG is capable of
becoming fully mechanized with chimeras. So who's to say that your
supporting tanks and infantry (created using the IG army lists) isn't part
of a Titan Legion force?

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy