Re: [Epic] help:alternative figures

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 19:59:41 +1000

Carl Gibson wrote:

> as a newbie to Epic and the list, I'm seeking help in identifying
> alternative sources of figures, either non GW or sources for second hand
> GW stuff (preferably in Australia)

I still have quite a bit of stuff from CANCON last year. Packs of Ork
Bonebreakers, Eldar Legion mainly.

You could try contacting Alice's Bookshop in Belconnen, ACT. Phone
number and address available on request. Prices are not great, but she
does often have stuff such as Rogue Trader, Blood Bowl, old epic etc.
Right now, she's been cleaned out, aprt from one copy of Titan Legions
($70) and one of Space Marine (SM2) + AOI + Warlords + Renegades at $85
--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo