Re: [Epic] help:alternative figures

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 11:27:09 +1000

Carl Gibson wrote:

> as a newbie to Epic and the list, I'm seeking help in identifying
> alternative sources of figures, either non GW or sources for second hand
> GW stuff (preferably in Australia)

There's a vast amount of non-GW stuff for 40K in Oz, not that much for
Epic. For Epic IG, I'd say have a squizz at Ros/Heroics, available
through Tin Soldier amongst many other outlets. Eureka Miniatures of
Victoria carry the Irregular Miniatures range, which has a large generic
SF component in 6mm (Epic) scale.
Apart from that, 2nd hand is best. Given 35-40% off, and depending on
the exchange rates, it's often cheaper to buy in the US via the net,
then pay DOUBLE for postage. It's still cheaper than GW-5% which is
about the best discount you can get in Oz.
I myself have bought quite a bit, from France, Sweden, USA and variosu
other places. Have a look at Bartertown.

aebrain_at_... <> <> How doth the little Crocodile
| Alan & Carmel Brain| xxxxx Improve his shining tail?
| Canberra Australia | xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
 abrain_at_... o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo oo oo oo