Re: [Epic] Sister of Battle Conversions

From: Philippe DEVILLE <Philippe.Deville_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 08:39:36 +0100

> I am thinking about using Imperial Guard Assault troops (with jump packs) as
> Seraphims, while the Space Marine Captain could become a nice Canonnes,
> after the banner has been removed. Maybe normal Space Marines can be used,
> but other heads may be more interesting...
>
> Any suggetions ?

Personnaly, I use normal SM for the sisters, assault SM for the
Seraphims and SM Captain for canonnes.
For the Immolator, I use a rhino with a bolter that you find with the
new tanks minis. Cut the magazine of the bolter, the coupolas of the
rhino and glue the bolter, you have a nice Immolator.

Philippe