[Epic] Beating Squats

From: Chris Pinson <chrissuch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 15:26:13 PST

Hiya all,

well I've got a very simple question for you ...

How the hell do I beat squats on a regular basis. Al is doing
considerably better with his squats at the moment and it is starting to
piss me off. Now then, these squats have been modified a bit (give
stubborn, and access to marauders and thunderbolts) but apart from that,
they are as they were in the Journal.

I just want ideas to help me out.

Cheers.

BTW, in case you didn't guess, Alun won yesterdays battle in the Karak
Dur campaign. I'll update the narrative soon and post it here.

Chris.

Chris Pinson

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute"

Analyst/Programmer
Empower Business Systems
(+61) 82332059
chrisp_at_... (Work)