RE: [Epic] Cheddar & Edam

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 18:22:07 -0000

Hmmm...I think that this a bit of a shame really as adding just one Marines=
 detachment kind of fits their image as Elite troops (and hence fewer in nu=
mber) of the Imperium. Most of my mixed IG/SM army makeups have a lot fewer=
 (25 percent ot less) Marines to Guard simply because it looks in keeping w=
ith the Imperial fluff.

However, saying that, the point about strategy rat=
ing is well taken....I'll have to think about this a bit :(

Alun, your sug=
gestion could be a good work around for this.

Cheers
Carl

Carl Woodrow
Gr=