Re: [Epic] Komputer Klutter

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 20:47:35 -0000

> What the heck does everybody do with all the floppies CD,s pens cables,
>paperwork that you just have to keep handy and just plain junk you
>accumulate around a family computer station? I have a shredder and the desk
>is a two file cabinet base already.

It seems no one told you about this. Just part & parcel of owning a PC I'm
afraid! I've got 14 cables coming out of the back of my machine.

Seriously, I've found life is a lot easier if the boxes get thrown out
first. You think, yeah they look good (if you're a compleatist) or yeah,
I'll need 'em when I start selling stuff. But face it - who wants 2-3 year
old software & if they do, will they be concerned with the lack of boxes? I
threw all mine out recently and got a room back.