Re: [Epic] Komputer Klutter

From: Harlequin Master <harlequin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 13:39:32 -0000

I get an awful lot of CDs posted to me from companies such as Microsoft,
AOL, Compuserve, etc. I have started to use them as the base of scenic
items for my Epic battles.

A CD with a few trees on and flocked makes a great wooded area.

Glue ruins onto the CDs for destroyed outposts.

My best idea for CDs is :-

CDs are 12cm big, right? Cut the CDs into 8cm squares.

Leave a border of about 1.5cm around the CD and glue
buildings/ruins/whatever into the 6.5cm center of the CD.

Paint the 1.5cm border to look like road, paint buildings/ruins to your
taste.

Now, when you have a number of these CDs done, you can place them together
to form areas of a town/city.

As the CDs are not glued together, the combinations are infinite, you can
have a different city layout in every battle.

This works best if the number of CDs done is a square number, ie 4 (2x2
village), 9 (4x4 town), 36 (6x6 city), etc.

Harlequin Master

"We leap, we dance, WE BRING DEATH!!"

http://www.shopfine.demon.co.uk