[Epic] Detachments..

From: John Brisson <brisson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 14:29:47 -0700 (MST)

Having only made one run on the game so far, I have a Q about the layout of
Imperial Detachments. I have no IG Infantry but I do have SM Infantry, so
for my IG I have as follows, 3 Thunderbolt Fliers, 3 Leamon Russ, 3 Hydra
Flak Tanks and 2 Bombard Heavy Seig Artillery units. What I wonder is how
to lay out a set of detachments for the artillery so that I can have both
Bombards and all 3 Hydras. In my first game, I assigned 1 Hyder as
Commander and put the 2 Bombards in Main Force while the remaining 2 Hydras
were listed in support.....is this wrong? If so, how can I set it up
correctly?

        - The Shifty Shadow Strikes!!