Re: [Epic] Hello all!

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 00:45:22 -0600

> Question: Does any one use 2nd world war tactics in their games or
> similar??

Assuming you mean combined arms, yes. At least I try to when I am
playing Imperials.

For what it is worth, the "all tank" method of fighting battles was
found wanting in the real world, by the UK in the Western Desert and by
the Israelis in the '73 war, in the only 2 times that it was used.
Compare a 1940 UK armored division to to a 1944 UK armored division.