[Epic] Hello all!

From: Owen Rees <owen.rees_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 22:30:34 -0000

Hello All!

Well I've been subscribed to this list for some time, though i=
've never actually posted anything I've only read things. Hmmm. a few notes=
 about me, well I play with Imperial Guard and used them in the UK Grand To=
urnament finishing 8th in the end. I like to use my detachments in company =
size. This means that a Leman Russ company would have 9 tanks (i often put =
support in with this too). In the Tourny I used exclusively tanks and a ful=
ly Chimera mechanised company. It amounted to a total of 40 tanks in 1500 p=
oints. It worked well against everything but Orks who simply proved too har=
d to break in one Blitzkrieg.

Well anyway thats fairly wafflley. I'm in th=
e process of making an Epic 40k IG tactics page on my web site. At the mome=
nt theres some good campaign rules, which I'm using, and an excellent backg=
round page. Thats if your interested.

Question: Does any one use 2nd worl=
d war tactics in their games or similar??

If you want to respond please do=
! I just wanted to let myslef be known :)

Owen Rees
the Outpost

For all y=
our Imperial Guard and campaign needs...
http://freespace.virgin.net/owen.r=
ees/Default.htm
"Evil often triumphs, but never conquers."