Re: [Epic] Plasma Annihilator and Hellstorm Cannon

From: Chris Pinson <chrissuch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 00:38:37 PST

Greetings.

>I don't think the pulsar is stopped by one blast marker unless you roll
>a 1 for number of shots, unless you know otherwise (tell mewhy I'm
>wrong). If so, that's another reason to break from GW's "Brain Trust"
>and say War engines ignore blast markers when firing (they've got
enough
>liabilities as is). By the way, did you know a single devastator stand
>can shut down a shadowsword's volcano cannon?

Well. We are all agreed that one blast marker shuts down one super heavy
weapon. A super heavy weapon is any weapon listed on pages 32-34 of the
rule book. Now then, Pulsar is listed on page 34 and therefore is shut
down by a single blast marker. The hellstorm is not listed. The 3
deathray's which constitute the hellstorm are listed and hence need a
blast marker each to shut them down. This means to completely shut down
the hellstorm you need 3 blast markers. Or is it the Plasma Annihilator
which has the deathrays??? I cant be bothered to get up again and get my
armies book. Either way, the argument stays the same.

Cheers.