Re: [Epic] Wot I did last week

From: Richard Bright <r.bright_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 08:35:54 +1300

At 07:26 PM 2/2/98 PST, Steve wrote:
>Wow, I thought I had a good painting spree lately. Is all your stuff
>painted with any detail (inked, highlighted, relevant unit markings)? If
>so then my hat off to you, you are truly a mad bastard

All drybrushed, most inked, and lots of those silly zig zag markings on the
shoulder pads of my Space Wolves. Just call me Necross the Mad Ha Ha!
('Spot that reference' competition)

After initial reluctance I have come around to using the new bases (at
least for Imperials and Eldar) because they make painting and flocking so
easy. They have almost halved my painting time.

>Yellow and red taste best, blue, inks and metallics are the worst.

A connoisseur!

>The worst part about licking brushes is that feeling that your tongue is all
>fuzzy and gross, and when you have paint around your lips and you go out
>in public.

Mmm, yes, of course...(Quick Chris! Dail 911!)

>My sympathies on the Ricki Lake thing.

Yeah, my wife was a bit freaked when I spent the rest of the week blurting
out things like "Yo' mama" and "You go girl!".

>Mine says "ooh, he's cute". Anything that is small is cute.

Oh come on, even Rodney Dangerfield wouldn't touch that straight line.

TTFN
Richard

Richard Bright
IT Education & Liaison Coordinator
Information Technology Systems & Services

The University of Auckland Ph: 64 9 373 7599 ext 6787
Private Bag 92019 Mobile: 025 280 6836
Auckland Fax: 64 9 373 7016
New Zealand Email: r.bright_at_...