Re: [Epic] Wot I did last week

From: Steve Sheldon <s_sheldon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 19:26:34 PST

>Last week my wife went to Maui for a business convention.

And she didn't take you, what a selfish git :o)

>31 Land Raiders, 6 Vindicators, 6 Hellhounds, 3 Demolishers, 40 stands
of
>Marines, 6 Whirlwinds, 1 Thunderhawk, 8 Land Speeders, 5 Attack Bikes,
24
>Rhinos, 1 Vampire Raider, 2 Pheonix bombers, 3 Nightwings, 12 Falcons,
1
>Cobra, 4 Vypers, 2 Night Spinners, 6 Hive Tyrants, 6 Dactylis, 6
>Zoanthropes, 6 Malefactors, 3 Exocrines, 3 Biovores, 4 Carnifexes, 1
>Harridan, 12 Battlewagons, 6 Fighta Bombas, 3 Stompas, and 8 ruined
buildings.

Wow, I thought I had a good painting spree lately. Is all your stuff
painted with any detail (inked, highlighted, relevant unit markings)? If
so then my hat off to you, you are truly a mad bastard, if not, then my
hat off to you, you are truly a mad bastard!!!

>Now I can only see with the aid of the Hubble telescope, I have licked
so
>many brushes to a point that I will never taste anything other than
Citadel
>paint ever again, and I think I'm addicted to the Rickie Lake Show.
Yellow and red taste best, blue, inks and metallics are the worst. The
worst part about licking brushes is that feeling that your tongue is all
fuzzy and gross, and when you have paint around your lips and you go out
in public. I can't focus much past 20cm unaided, so I am okay for that.
My sympathies on the Ricki Lake thing.

>So wifey returns and I show her the results of four eyeball-blasting
>days work and what does she say? What does she buggery bollocking >say?
>
>"That's nice hon."

Mine says "ooh, he's cute". Anything that is small is cute.
Steve

--
If you choke a Smurf, what colour does it go?