[Epic] SM Chapters and webpages

From: <KrazyLlama_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 14:14:48 EST

Greetings. I've been on this list for over a year, but really haven't posted;
I've been happily lurking. However, I have some things I'd like to ask about.
First, why do they always put too few pieces into the box sets? I always end
up with odd numbers of leftover soldiers or too few stands. Also, would you
guys (and gals) look at my web sites, and perhaps send me some suggestions
about them? The address is at the bottom of this message. Thanks.

Shervin Fatehi
Warlord Shivering Snotling and Hive Mind Misanthrope

http://members.tripod.com/~KrazyLlama/

"Remember, guns don't kill people! People kill guns!"