RE: [Epic] More Latin

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 14:01:49 -0600

> Oh. then I 'spose you don't want to know about my Reaver Titan
> "Kylieus"...
> Richard
>
> PS Hey Krass, nice reply :-)

-------> Y'all are really starting to push my buttons...if we're going
to start bringing shallow pop culture phenomena into the list with such
underhanded tactics as naming titans after them, I'm going to have to
open up a whole new can of it...

_Scenarios_
"Battle for System 90210"
"The Tyrant of Melrose Place"
(Slaaneshi Hellworld Invasion)

_Personalities_

The Warhound titans "Beavix et Butthead"
(What is "butthead" in Latin? I don't remember enough to even guess)

"Hanson: Three Headed Lord of Chaos"

"Tamogotchi Cults in Epic 40K"
(beep beep)
(also reference Vampire cults and Card Collectors of Chaos)

New Marine Chapter:
Lewinski's....awww that's TOO easy...

New Marine Commander:
Klin-Tahn, the Teflon Commander, saves on a 1+
and his nemesis, Starr the Unyielding - can act in every phase, and is
always on overwatch...

Da KowBoyz - dem boyz wot got no cheef.

Chris Miller
(Take That!)