Re: [Epic] Titan Names "adult"

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 12:08:32 +0000

On 3 Feb 98 at 22:16, L. Brian Hayes wrote:

> I've been reading the post about the Latin names to use for the Titans. I kindof prefer for mine:
> **Adult oriented langauge ahead, sorry if this offends any****
> my version of a disclaimer
>
> Imperator Titan: Slongious Swing-alot-ious
> Warlord Titan: Anus Penatratus

Hmm whats the paint job on the Warlord like?
Not brown I hope

> And yes people, The group I game with is adults.

They could be worse, I never came up with any good names for Gargants
and their Kaptins which were kinda important with experience rules
for SM/TL.

> :)
>
> Brian

       *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black