[Epic] Variation Rules

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:28:50 +0000

Just curious but has anyone on the list implemented any house rules
to make players alter their forces from one battle to the next (maybe
only if they won)to keep battles different and reduce the chesse
factor.
I'm curious how well this would work, I know in the past me and my
regular opponent sometimes got stuck in the same kind of army
compostions no matter how many points we chose.
I realise this is not possible for those with a small ammount of
painted minatures to chose from but this sounds like a minority
problem on the list.
Looking forward to hearing results of anything similar or comments,
Mat Cook

       *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black