Re: [Epic] Mega Gargant, Lights?

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 08:18:26 -0500

Sauron1 writes; M J Cook;

    Multiple light points effects on models can be achieved with fibre optic
cable available in model stores other than the GW kind (there are some left
in Britain I hope ). Battery operated light kits are a feature of many Doll
houses and single bright bulbs can be found there.

    Many Tamia 35mm Tank kits contain small battery operated motors and gear
assemblies for running the tanks .There is a model of a Star Wars Imperial
Star Destroyer with a light kit included.

    And if all else fails I can find something here and send it to you.

sauron1_at_...