[Epic] Mega Gargant, Lights?

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 12:30:30 +0000

I have had the idea but not yet put it into practice of installing a
flashing red light inside a Mega Gargant to give indication of fires
etc out of Gunports, back doors. from underneith and maybe dril eye
out to get light coming out of their as well.
The plastic sprues will need pruning before I asemble the model to
let the light come out and fit the electronics and battery in.
I was just wondering if anyone else had done this or similar and had
any advice or comments?
I probably wont get round to doing this for a while still got to
finish painting a Bad Moonz Mega Gargant (The back weapons and one
arm)
Not sure how small I can get the electronics and battery etc and
from where as of yet (Im from UK). The battery will also have to be
easily replaceable, last long time and able to switch on and
off(would be cool to set up so move gun or twist head etc to turn
on,off.

       *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black