Re: [Epic] War Engine BM suggestion

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 13:15:03 -0800 (PST)

> Current DC is a good idea, but you're right; it's too much to think
> about during the game.
>
> OK, I think I've got a good formula here: (DC/4)+1.

At this point it's not an intuitively obvious number, so you may as well
just add an extra stat to each War Engine. You could start with a formula
such as this and modify it through playtesting. In the end, you'd just
add it to the stat line. If anyone does this, I'd be interested in the
results.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9