[Epic] Biotitans

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 23:14:05 +0800

I think that the Tyranid Biotitans are rather average. Despite the
arguement that they have a higher wounds to represent their regenerative
abilities, critial hits tend to do more damage.

Their weapons are also nothing remarkable. I would like to have seen say
ripper tentacles adding plus one assault per opponent in close combat and
perhaps biocannons being like nurgles rot vs war engines (from Man O'War -
possibly causing more damage in each end phase).

Sorry, I was just going through one of my old white dwarfs stating how to
use them in epic 2nd ed making me think that the current ones aren't all
that great. I'm sure we've been through that discussion before though.

Mike (Erax)