Re: [Epic] Random army list (was short dudes was big dudes)

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 14:31:49 -0500

Sauron1 writes; J.M.L.;

    If that is the Article in WD with the charts layout sheets and paper
counters to copy and cut out,I could scan and post to anyone interested.

    The article is a favourite where it explains the original reason for a
HW caring Ork. The Warlords first callup gets each Ork households best
troopers with all the heavy weapons they can muster. A subsequent callup
gets "others" and no heavy weapons as this call ups "NOBS" need them all.
That explains the variable appearances of Ork mobs in the early WD. I give
the first Mob in any tribe the same firepower as SM devistators. But as we
play campaign games, they are not replenished if lost.

sauron1_at_...