Re: [Epic] [EPIC] Advance firing after CC

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 00:40:13 GMT

At 03:08 PM 13/2/97 -0600, you wrote:

>> > 3-Units on advance that are engaged in close combat, units not engage
>> > should be able to fire normally. This is the opinion stated by
>> > many-opinions are still needed!
>>
>> I believe Andy & Jervis have stated this should be the case
>> in the Q&As - surviving models that are not pinned may fire normally.
>
>Andy and Jervis have stated this in the Q&A's, and in fact if you look
>closely enough its even in the TL rulebook. Nowhere does it state
>in the rules that units who survived CC cannot advance fire,

I think I would have to differ here. "If a unit is pinned it may only fire
at the unit attacking it" this pretty much precludes advance fire in most
cases... I guess you COULD argue that you are able to fire on aunit that
got a "pinned" result or had multiple wounds or something, but I don't think
you would be right...

Agro