[Epic] Tyranids

From: <anvil_at_...>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 23:19:26 -0500

I am about to embark on the next six boxes of tyranid infantry in my
collection. Does anyone have any ideas on how to mount the Hormagaunts
more securely. If I mount them straight they are very fragile from the
sides. I was thinking of mounting them at different angles on the ends
but I'm open to suggestion. The Hormagaunts have such a small mounting
surface on the base that they bend easily when being picked up, and in
the heat of battle I can't always remember to be careful, they do die by
the handful!

anvil