Re: [Epic] Variation Rules

From: <Bloodax218_at_...>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 21:36:44 EST

Well, myself and the 6 people i play with have no problem with "cheese" or
"preatorian" units, our goal is always to win, we think of the game as a way
to test each others and our own tactical and strategic abilities, not as a
social event (especialy since there are few if no women around).

When i want to make friends and have real fun i go to after hours clubs, i
like games which test my abilities to command and coordinate troop movements,
of course its fun to field a well painted army and play, but the real fun is
in victory!

Guess thats just the military indoctrination speaking >;}

Just my two cents!

Erik von Totenreich