[Epic] Ork Rules & Bits

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 12:23:20 +0000

Did anyone come up with any rules for the following under 40k system.

Ghazgkull Thraka & Marine Characters
Mekboy Gargant
MadBoyz
Wildboyz
Dragsters
Any rules for ork tanks which wer'nt just Battlewagons ie
Deathrollers (upgrade to battlewagon to give + to assualt maybe)
Braincrushas
Gutrippas
Lungbursters
Gobsmashas
Squig Katapults
Spleenripas
Rhino's & Landraiders?
etc

This list is from memory so may have missed some but you get the
idea.

Did anyone experiment with clans distingtions, I really liked these
and Mekboy cards added more character to the army.

Do people try to use detachments all of one clan know or not.
I guess this would mean lots of repainting for me to achieve now.

Was going to use detachment of 5 Battlefortress 2 Gibletgrindas, 1
Skullhamma and 2 of the new ones.
Was wondering how to paint new ones either different clans or same.
So far Skullhamma - Goff, (too go with 1 of my 2 Goff
clans to make it mechanised)
Gibletgrinda - Evil Sunz, Giblet Grinda - Deathskull

Plus any comments on this unit, if it works well togethor, its uses,
whether should have infantry detachment designed to be carried by it
etc.

       *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black