RE: [Epic] SM/TL cards limitations & xtra bits

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 09:31:40 -0600

> Not got round to trying anything like this yet for E40k as only realy
> played once in Derby's GW store. There was funny story behind that,
> went to Medowhall store with my parents and they said Derby was going
> to have a epic game and were short on Orks. They phoned up the other
> store while I was there. They said I could play as many Orks as I
> wanted!
> Once I got to Derby the next day and took out a Mega Garant,3 great
> gargants, 4 slashers Gargants and all 7 clans they quickly changed
> there minds and told me to put at least half of them away as they
> didnt have enough marines(incidently I won according to the store,
> they never bothered calculating points and if you ask me I think
> should have lost but WTF!).

----------> They definitely should have asked if you were on the mailing
list...after our many conversations about everyone'sarmy selections, I
imagine the only way you'd get an even fight is if another list member
brought their imperials...

   When they say "bring everything" should I be glad that I finally get
all 3 mega-gargants into action simultaneously again or should I gripe
'cause I have to transport all of those fragile minis...?

Chris Miller