Re: [Epic] Social Gaming(was Variation Rules)

From: <KrazyLlama_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 16:21:02 EST

I think the social interaction overrides the game in my case... Usually the
defeat (on my part) is so crushing I don't have many pieces to move, etc...

Oh, and I just played my first E40K game last night, after a long respite from
playing at all, what with summer and midterms. It was pretty good, but the
E40K Knight rules Andrew used sure made it tough for my Orks to do anything;
it was a bloodbath. Anybody know how to combat E40K Knights? It was especially
sad because he wouldn't let me have titans.

Shervin