Re: [Epic] Deathwing Land Raiders

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 13:28:24 -0800 (PST)

> Anyone have an opinion on what color a Land Raider from the Dark Angels
> Deathwing should be? I was thinking it should be green like the rest of
> the Chapters L.R.s because the only references I can find to the white is
> in regards to their armor, nothing about vehicles or equipment. I think
> I'm going to paint them green, but just wanted some list opinion.

I've been painting mine green also, but it might be cool to paint a few
white for use by Chapter Masters and Librarians. In WH40K I was
considering painting the hatches white as a mark of the Deathwing, but
that would be rather laborious at Epic-scale.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9