Re: [Epic] Eldar Army for Review

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 20:05:59 +0000

One fine day in the middle of the night, Dirk Vormann spoke:
>> >Add wraithguard, psyker and wave serpent. Put Wraithguard and avatar in
>> >transport. Speeds up the det.
>> Avatar cannot ride in transport. Check out the Battles book.
>You refere to an optional rule which is OPTIONAL!
>Avatar is infantry (and is transported in a Vampire in battle reports).
White Dwarf battle reports are generally not shining examples of the
rulesets. From recent discussions on the Warhammer list, Ghost will know
what I mean.

>brain*beauty=constant
Hmmm... not quite true... in my case it is, but others... :o)

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/4368/    OOOX===========>