Re: [Epic] "Chaos Horde" Boxed Set

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 19:49:08 -0700

Richard Desnoyers wrote:

> Does anyone know where I could find a boxed set of the old Epic miniatures
> called the "Chaos Horde" (part # 0768)?
> I'm currently in the process of creating Chaos Army for Epic 40K.
> However, with only five or six stands of infantry in the current boxes this
> will cost me a small fortune just to field one detachment of Chaos Space
> Marines (when they are released)!
> If you can help me out, please let me know where I could obtain this boxed
> set.
> Thanks.
>
> Richard

I don't know that it will be worth it to you. Half of the figures in
that box set are now useless: Trolls, minotaurs, beastriders,
juggernauts, disk riders, chaos squats. You would get 50 Chaos SM's,
which isn't shabby, but This may be worth waiting for the new box sets
before blowing money on the old. (Unless you use your own rules for thos
discontinued units)

Thane