Re: [Epic]Insiginia

From: Romel Lira <lira-associates_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 00:32:21 -0600

Ya know, I sometimes wonder about the education teenagers are recieving concerning the past...particularly WWII, the genocide (which mind you, wasn't a word until
the actual perpation of the slaughter of the Jews), and of the truth. To say that its okay to kill millions of people simply because other civilizations have done
so in the past is a remarkable sign of ignorance and idiocy. I believe the saying is that history repeats itself...I'd love for this topic to actually return to
Epic related b.s. but unfortunately we all have to suffer through the ignorants who propagate lies. I love peace, I love not having to worry about killing or being
killed...hell, but if it comes down to it, I will fight for my country and hopefully make the other guy die for his. I've run out of steam so I'll just end it
here...Btw, the 5cm movement reduction for transporting units comes from the unit tranported AND the transporter?

Romy