[Epic] jawa sand crawlers

From: Asmodean <jcm05_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 19:37:15 +1100

having heard from this list(in the distant past) about ppl who have
converted Micro machine jawa sand crawlers I went to the local shop with
this aim.

however, I managed to buy the die cast(not really convertable) version.

So now I have this epic size transport and was wondering maybe the IG
needs another WE(E40K) to replace the missing Capitol Imperalis.

So now the point of the message, what stats can I give my little sandcrawler?

I was thinking:
speed armor void shields dam cap assult trans
  15 6+ 4 10 ? 12

as it doesnt really have weapons I didnt include any, but you would
assume it would have to have some so maybe an all round firepower of 4?

otherwise it looks cool as this huge transport.

        asmodean
     The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why?
    The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
        jcm05_at_...,http://rabble.uow.edu.au/people/asmodean