Re: [Epic] Off-Topic Racism

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 01:38:43 -0000

>I reckon those of you who want to discuss racism should start exchanging
>e-mail. It's bound to result in some kind of flame war totally
>unrelated to Epic 40k or anything on-topic in this list.

It started very much on-topic and, so far, no-one has disagreed with each
other - we all seem to be on the same side! If there is anyone who actively
disagrees with what we are saying, speak now. I do not believe there is any
danger of flame wars here. But then, that thought could be another form of
bigotry!