[Epic] Too Off topic: was re: Insignia

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:19:42 +0000

Excuse me all for this off topic

All the statemement writed by Bloodax are upsetting.
In my opinion he had several educational problem and he don't know what he is
writing. He looks to me like a poor lunatic boy.
A maybe-dangerous lunatic boy.
The best thing he can do, in my humble italian opinion, is to re-read (or read)
history and I hope he will be start to think.
I agree with the wiser words of mr Cris Miller and Thane Morgan, I hoped to see
more wise men in this list.
Btw I hope that this tread will stop as soon as possible so we can back to our
beloved :-) non political games.

Thank you.
Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !