Re: [Epic] eldar titans

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 13:35:01 +0000

On 10 Feb 98 at 20:46, Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 complaining again about those British chaps getting all the good
> stuff first and often only. What poster in what issue of WD?

Will try and check and post next time I'm on.
The Epic Battleforce 1st place was Ork army I think.
Was a fairly cool pic of epic Dark Angels, with things like a stand
of 4 terminators and a tree as well as some other terrain on minature
stands, particularly something that looked like grass.

       *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black