Re: [Epic] jawa sand crawlers

From: Asmodean <jcm05_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 00:40:09 +1100

I heard Andy Skinner scream:
> Asmodean wrote:
> >
> > having heard from this list(in the distant past) about ppl who have
> > converted Micro machine jawa sand crawlers I went to the local shop with
> > this aim.
> >
> > however, I managed to buy the die cast(not really convertable) version.
> Yeah, but I got mine for 48 cents (and 3 for Sauron at that price).
> Hard
> to beat that! I'm thinking of mounting a gun on the top. I might use
> some battleship guns, but I don't think they look like something you'd
> see on a vehicle.

I was thinking more of several smaller turrets along the side(such as the
leviathans lascannons) as the nose of the Sand Crawler doesnt let you do
much with it.

Mine cost me $10 brand new, which is much better that GW prices but still
expensive for a toy. Still it is as tall as a Warhound and weighs as much
as one so I dont care much.

        asmodean
     The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why?
    The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
        jcm05_at_...,http://rabble.uow.edu.au/people/asmodean