Re: [Epic] eldar titan

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 15:48:48 +0000

On 11 Feb 98 at 15:27, Tor Viktorsson wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, COOK MATTHEW JOHN wrote:
>
> > Was a fairly cool pic of epic Dark Angels, with things like a stand
> > of 4 terminators and a tree as well as some other terrain on minature
> > stands, particularly something that looked like grass.
>
> Don't tell me I'm the only one who find the "tree thing" kind
> of silly.

I thought that at first but then it did make the minature look pretty
cool. I think if you did only do a few in your army say one every 30
stands or less it would be okay tho. Only thing some people wouldn't
like is that there was only 4 minatures instead of 5 on the stand.

The other thing is that Titan bases look better with something on, if
it was a Titan and the tree was small then it might not look silly at
all.
> ( The same goes for stands with dead marines on em for that matter )

Think tree's and other scenery is better than dead compatriates. If
it was enemy ie marine standing on an Ork head may be different but
then that would look silly when not playing against that opponent.

> On the other hand if the tree was a bit bigger the unit would
> always be in cover. That would be useful!
> Ha Ha Ha
I bet the guy who did it gets fed up of everyone suggesting that when
they see the thing!

> / Totto

         *** M J COOK ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black,Joshua,Dct Strank
     Peter Jones & some I can't remember!