Re: [Epic] Pure Titan Armies

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 11:41:56 -0500 (EST)

Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...> writes:
> That's probably where a return to Adeptus Titanicus would really help
> Titans. Anything that wasn't infantry that CCed a Titan died, because
> the way you CCed a Titan was to ram it. ^_^ Not to mention, bikes had a
> *much* lower CAF in those days.

        I hope nothing finalized so far is really finalized. I know
I'd want to do significant playtesting before letting the rules
outside of the ML. I suspect this won't happen, so at least we can
put a version number next to the rules before we release them?

        Also when the rules are finally released, it would be good if
we kept them as short as possible by using "refer to page xx of Codex
Titanicus"... If we release a complete set of rules, we're going to
be in trouble, I think.

Mark