Re: [Epic] jawa sand crawlers

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 23:56:15 -0500

Sauron1 writes;

    As far as the Jawa sand crawlers go, I was part of that discussion. I
myself use three of them to transport IG units. The metal version by Micro
is about the right size for a "home grown" version produced by local
factories to assist their new IG units. I fitted a spare Ork turret to each
, just behind the windows at the front with a cut down barrel. A spare
curved round shield was mocked up to a satellite link and piano wire areals
added. It was painted codex IG grey and sent out to battle. I will try to
post a picture as soon as I figure out why the darn scanner wont work now!

sauron1_at_...