Re: [Epic] SM Chaos - wasUncheesy detachments

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 22:54:29 -0000

they're busy
>sucking up plagues and beams of power (though it was the superheavies
>which usually received that blessing on our end) and being

Now, earlier, I mentioned a listee, Mark Humphries, who was always unlucky
with the Cannon. This was NOTHING compared to his luck with Magnus' Beam.
He always rolled a 1. Always. I never worried about this Daemon because,
despite the law of averages, whenever he tried to hit a Titan or Super
Heavy, he would always roll a one. Became a standing joke between us.
Occasionally, very occasionally, he may hit if he targeted an infantry
stand. But not often.